AR15 80% Build Kit:M4 Operator
The M4 Operator is the perfect 80% build kit for an entry-level builder. This 80% build kit comes with everything needed to build yourself a complete rifle, including our industry leading jig assembly.
Included with our 80% build kit:
- Completed upper assembly built by our experienced team members
- 80% lower receiver (forged 7075)
- Lower parts kit
- Butt stock assembly
- 30 Round Magpul Pmag Gen 3
- Vision Jig Assembly
80% build kit details:
- Upper Receiver: AR15-A3 made of 7075 T6 aluminum forging, Features M4 feed ramps, comes with forward assist and dust cover. Will work with multiple calibers and comes cerakoted any color.
- Barrel: 16 inch, 1 in 9 twist (caliber specific), with a parkerized finish. The barrel is manufactured of 4150 Gun Quality Steel, heat treated to RC 28-32 hardness, and stress relieved. M16 A2 ½x28 flash suppressor.
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Manganese phosphate or nitride coated, chrome lined, MPI tested, comes complete with cam pin, firing pin, and firing pin retainer. Manufactured in the United States.
- Charging Handle: Ambidextrous charging handle
- Gas System: Carbine length gas tube. Gas block is same plain with picatinny mounts on top and bottom of the gas block. Gas block is manufactured right here in Indiana.
- Rail: Free floating tube hand guard that is manufactured here in Indiana Cerakoted any color.
- 80% Lower Receiver: Manufactured out of forged 7075 aluminum. Broached Magwell. Machined to mil-spec tolerances ready to be completely finished. Cerakoted any color.
- Lower Parts Kit: All springs are made in Indiana. Included everything needed to completely put together a lower receiver.
- Butt Stock Assembly: Mil-spec Buffer tube, castle nut, end plate, and buffer all made in Indiana. Comes with a standard mil-spec stock.
- Jig Assembly: Vision Defense’s simple to use jig assembly CNC machined in Middlebury, IN. Step-by-step instructions for finishing out your very own 80% lower receiver.
Need a little guidance? Vision Defense has step by step instructions on completing an 80% lower receiver here.