The Recon AR-15 Build Kit, Named appropriately for it’s truly unique configuration. Developed for the everyday target shooter while simultaneously begging to perform to your tactical rifle lifestyle, the Recon AR-15 Build Kit will run side by side with much more expensive rifles on the market. With our standard enhanced lower configuration it will include all the extras, like an aluminum winter trigger guard and coated detents for that smooth operation feel. The Recon is well on it’s way to becoming a front runner our rifle line by boasting ultimate versatility across the platform. The Recon AR-15 Build Kit, Named appropriately for it’s unique configuration.
V-15 Defense Recon AR-15 Build Kit details:
- Upper Receiver: AR-15 A3 made of 7075 T6 aluminum forging, Features M4 feed ramps, comes with forward assist and dust cover. Will work with multiple calibers.
- Barrel: 20 inch barrel is manufactured of 416R Stainless Steel, 1/2-28 threaded muzzle break.
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Manganese phosphate or nitride coated, chrome lined, MPI tested, comes complete with cam pin, firing pin, and firing pin retainer. Manufactured in the United States.
- Charging Handle: Ambidextrous charging handle
- Gas System: Rifle length gas tube. Gas block is low profile steel manufactured right here in Indiana.
- Rail: 15″ slim profile free float modular 1913 rail sections or keymod.
- Lower Receiver: Manufactured out of forged 7075 aluminum. Broached Magwell. Machined to mil-spec tolerances.
- Lower Parts Kit: All springs manufactured in Indiana. All lower parts are mil-spec. Included is an Advanced combat trigger guard manufactured in Indiana.
- Butt Stock Assembly: Milspec 6 position Buffer tube, castle nut, end plate, and buffer all made in Indiana. Comes with a standard mil-spec stock.
- Magazine: Included is a 30 Round Magpul Gen. 3 Pmag