The Vision Defense AR-9 9mm 80% Lower Receiver is machined to mil-spec tolerances or better. Additionally our AR-15 80% lower receiver still requires some machining to be completed. The remaining steps to be completed include the fire control group, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot, and safety selector hole all need to be machined out of the 80% lower receiver. All of Vision Defense’s 80 lower receivers are either cerakoted in house or left raw. All Vision Defense 80% lower receivers have the rear takedown pin lug already removed.
Have a question about your color options? View our Cerakote Color Chart
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Tumbled in ceramic media — Ready for blasting and your choice of firearm coating once you complete the machining
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag swaps
- Compatible with most standard AR-15 / AR-9 components and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 6-32 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release/mag catch)
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Proprietary magazine catch assembly and ejector is included and installed at the factory
- Manufactured to MILSPEC (where applicable) on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
The Vision Defense AR-9 9mm 80% Lower Receiver is a product that has been offered by Vision Defense for a while now. With several satisfied customers the Vision Defense AR-9 9mm 80% lower Receiver has quickly became one of Vision Defense’s main products for our retail commerce. Rest assured our products are guaranteed to be in specification, and if not we will replace it for free no questions asked.
80% lower receivers are not a FFL item, and is compliant with with the gun control act of 1968. It is not classified as a firearm as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).
Looking for Instructions?
Need a little guidance? Vision Defense has step by step instructions on completing an 80 lower receiver here.
Be sure to read through our Builder’s Blog for tips, tricks, and other useful information and interesting reads revolving around the rapidly revolving firearms industry and Vision Defense’s news, post, and publications that may interest you.