The Vision Defense AR10 / LR308 80% Lower Receiver, Raw is machined to exacting tolerances. Additionally Vision Defense 80% lower receivers, like others still requires some machining to be completed. The remaining steps to be completed include the fire control group, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot, and safety selector hole all need to be machined out of the 80% lower receiver. All of Vision Defense’s 80% lower receivers are either cerakoted in house or left raw. All Vision Defense 80% lower receivers have the rear takedown pin lug already machined.
- Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Ready for blasting and your choice of firearm coating once you complete the machining
- Precision broached magazine well
- Accepts DPMS and SR-25 Compatible Magazines
- Machined to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors
- Compatible with all standard DPMS style AR-10 / .308 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Manufactured on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
The Vision Defense AR10 / LR308 80% Lower Receiver is a product that has been offered by Vision Defense for years. With several satisfied customers the Vision Defense AR10 / LR308 80% lower Receiver has quickly became on of Vision Defense’s main products for our retail customers. Rest assured our products are guaranteed to be in specification, and if not we will replace it for free no questions asked.
80% lower receivers are not a FFL item, and is compliant with with the gun control act of 1968. It is not classified as a firearm as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).
Looking for Instructions?
Need a little guidance? Vision Defense has step by step instructions on completing an 80 lower receiver here.
Be sure to read through our Builder’s Blog for tips, tricks, and other useful information and interesting reads revolving around the rapidly revolving firearms industry and Vision Defense’s news, post, and publications that may interest you.